Repair of the heating system in London
The current repair of the heating system includes:
- elimination of leaks in pipelines, devices, fittings;
- replacement of individual sections of heaters, cranes;
insulation of pipes and heating equipment located in open or cooled places, expansion tanks;
- elimination of reverse slopes in pipelines;
- installation of additional mounts;
- reinforcement of existing pendants and hooks;
- installation of air vent valves in places where it is not possible to eliminate reverse slopes or air traps (bags);
- troubleshooting in the control unit and boiler heating system;
- inspection and replacement of faulty instrumentation;
- flushing, cleaning and painting of expansion tanks, mud collectors, elevators, stop and control valves, air collectors,
- flushing the system (annually at the end of the heating season) and its adjustment.
When overhauling the heating system, they shift pipelines, replace or repair heating appliances, water heaters, pumps, control units, boilers.
Reception of the repaired heating system into operation begins with an inspection and verification of compliance of its technical documentation for the repair.
After flushing the heating system, it is tested hydraulically. Experience the heating system in the warm season. Before the start of the test, all shut-off valves and air valves are opened. A hydraulic press is connected to the heating system and filled with water through a return line. The filling is done slowly so that the air is completely removed from the system. After water appears in the valves of the air collector, they are closed and the system is pressurized with a hydraulic press that is 1.25 times higher than the working pressure. After 5 minutes, the pressure drop should not exceed 0.02 MPa.
After testing and delivery of the heating system, the system is mothballed before the start of the heating season. To do this, the system is filled with purified water from the heat network.
The heating system is regulated at the beginning of the heating season as follows. Open the valves at the input to the heating system of the building and supply the coolant from the heating network to the pipelines and heating devices. Then pass along the main pipelines, check the heating of the lower points of all risers. On overheated risers, taps are covered, gradually reaching the same temperature of the return water in all risers. Then achieve uniform heating of the heating devices on the floors, covering the taps at overheating devices. The temperature is determined in the middle of the section of the heater, the most remote from the riser. The heat test is considered complete if the temperature in the heating system in the premises deviates from the calculated one by no more than 1-2 ° С.